Monday, July 20, 2009

Bday n Bookmark

So since i JUST posted pics of 'life' here are pics of cards... well... a card and a bookmark, cuz i dont wanna make this post forever long cuz otherwise ya wont see the other one!! :)
I am in the process of trying to figure out pricing and such for cards i make... and im going to start trying to sell altered notebooks and such on Facebook cuz i have had a few people tell me that they would buy em!! :) so i will be taking custom orders for those... and my goal for next summer is to get into a craft show either by myself or with my mom and sell some stuff!! :)
As soon as our money sitch is better i wanna get business cards ordered so i can hand em out and send em along w.RAKS and such :)
WISH ME LUCK EVERYONE!!
I WILL MOST DEFF NEED THE SUPPORT!!
(plus this way if i do things online then whenever we move outta Iowa, i dont have to worry about closing a store... it will travel w.me wherever i go!!!)
This is just another 'Happy Birthday' card that i made... this one took me like (literally) 3 min to put together cuz it was also a previously colored image!! (i color images while the hubby plays xbox!! keeps me entertained so i dont 'bitch' LOL!) i found the pink mulberry paper in my stash and busted it out for this one... i forgot how much i like that stuff!! :)

'RELAX' Bookmark... this one kinda happened on accident... i colored the image in ahead of time and had the papers just laying out on the table... so i decided to make something outta it! :)
Welp, on that note i should get the lil one in bed... she's been a busy busy girl outside w.her Great Gma lately!! :)
Thanks all for everything...
TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS!!
Luv n Hugs
Amerz

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey Amy, good luck on the sales! Try googling local craft shows, most you can get a booth for relatively cheap. I organize one in the fall each year: $30 and good to go! Doing it w/ your mom would be fun! Cute stuff here too!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Amy, wow loving these two projects hunny, great work! hugs Linda x

Papercraft Cafe said...

Amy your cards are fabulous and I think you'll have plenty of buyers for them. I can imagine how much fun you'd have getting ready for a craft show woth your Mom. Good luck with your new endeavours1

Marie xx

mckinkle said...

Hi, Can you tell me if/when you received my RAK, it was sent WEEKS ago and youve not mentioned it!
Keryn