Saturday, October 31, 2009

BLRAAHHHHHH

so along with being Halloween... today has been HELL.
LITERALLY.
the only good thing was Madi's costume... and I GOT TXTING BACK!!!
otherwise. found out a friend was a flake...
found out that im not really needed anymore when i thought i was...
ppl suck...
nobody trick or treats anymore...
idk man TODAY SUCKED.
i totally feel like running around and screaming at the top of my lungs... or hitting something... or throwing a pumpkin... idk.
im tired of being nice to people that dont deserve my time and effort.
my bday is in 10 days and if it sucks... s will hit the fan :)
thanks to all those of you who DO care and continue to think of me and leave me sweet lil things :)
SEND ME BDAY CARDS! please i love them!!

welp thats all... wanted to update since its been forever.

PEACE LOVE AND FARTS,
Amy

No comments: