Monday, February 9, 2009

hair...

so i got bored earlier and decided to look for a new hairstyle and color online.. these are what i found lol...
this is BAD ASS. (id get canned from work if i did this or the next one tho lol)
i so wish i could pull off green hair!

Brenda Song from Disney Channel- shes so effin cute n i love her hair

dunno who this is but i like her hair color

got a whole new appreciation for candy necklaces :) plus shes hot lol

and Ashley Simpson cuz of her hair color... most deff not cuz of HER.

1 comment:

Scrappywonder said...

omg, you crack me up!!! love the bad ass hair ;) lol, I think yur me 'new best friend'...

I just had a flash of pink put thru my hair a couple of weeks ago, however, it didn't stay nearly as long as I'd have like ;( but for small town it was long enough ;) I'd love to try green too... R ;)