Monday, December 29, 2008

boooyaaaah

So here are the rest of the pics i tried to add earlier...




I got bored one day and cut a 12x12 piece of cardboard from a pack of paper or pages into 4 squares and decorated em with paper and various embellishments... paper is Basic Grey :)



This is an altered notebook i did for a color challenge on Papercraftplanet.com...


Mini composition notebook w.4 mini cards


Invitation

I collect cigar boxes... I have biiig plans for this one!!!


Just a few of my mini albums :)



12 3x3 thank you cards... I found some 'thank you' charms in the wedding section at Michaels and decided to use em on little cards


Happy Birthday 'Card' pocket

I made this from the top of a paper bag. I glued the bottom to make a pocket.

Another mini composition book with a bookmark


Christmas Card


So... I'm a LITTLE obsessed w.fibers :)


I made this frame out of a motorcycle license plate cover :)



My spiffy BASIC GREY calendar I got to make myself for Christmas :)
January- photo taken out my front window
February- Cody & I in Vegas

March- Code playing soccer in 2003

April- Madi smelling flowers in our front yard

May- Madi hugging Lucy

June- Cody and Madi sleeping :)

July- Cody & Madi at her 1st birthday party

August- Me fishing in 2005

September- Madi playing in the leaves in our driveway

October- Madi eating a sucker

November- one of the senior pics of mine that nobody got lol... 2003!!!

December- Lola playing in the wrapping paper last Christmas

YAY! finally loaded all of em and titled em! So now all ya'll gotta do is leave love!!! Have a good week everyone!
AJS

1 comment:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Wow!! You do GREAT work! I love ALL the scrapbook layouts.