Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cedric Owin Hamilton

HE'S HERE! well actually got here on May 26, 2009 :)
Proud Mama Meg & lil man Cedric Owin
Randy, Meg & Cedric :)

annnnd this is Meg & I today at her graduation party! :)
She is absolutely glowing!!!
Everyone keep lil Cedric in their prayers as he is not doing all that great...
he's stuck at the hospital in intensive care until next Friday at least...
his blood platelet (spelling might be wrong) count is low and he stopped breathing the other night for 20 seconds...
Other than that- THANKS for all who have participated in my blog candy so far!! as of right now I am going to have Cody and Madi draw names from a hat to determine a winner... that is unless i get a lot of hits between now and June 8!! :)
Just wanted to update w.some pics... i made some cards the other day also... will post em later tho! Have a good night and rest of the weekend!
Hugs
Amerz



1 comment:

Justine said...

I will keep him in my prayers. Is there an update?