Saturday, January 9, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So i totally thought i would be able to update before now... but life has been hectic to say the least! Code and i went a lil crazy on cmas gifts this year :) we spent $400 on just Madi, so she had an awesome christmas!! she got a bunch of ponies and Barbies and Hot Wheels cars!! :) Code and i didnt spend much on each other cuz we wanted to get M lots of stuff.. We figure we have time to spoil ourselves! Our New Year's Eve was pretty boring... we went out shopping during the day and then stayed in for the night watching movies that we got for christmas.
I handmade all the christmas gifts we gave away this year! i made some lil whisks that say 'Whisk you a merry christmas' and they had lil Hershey Kisses in the ends and a tag attached w.ribbon. i also made a legal pad holder, gift tags, altered paint cans, 5 scarves, an altered jiffy pop popcorn and 40 cards!! lol! i was a busy lil girl!! im sure i am forgetting things that i made but its k...
So i HAVE to tell bout the COOLEST gift we got... Code's grandpa Toft carved us a fish sculpture out of wood... and it is the coolest thing i have EVERRRR seen!!! what makes it even better is that he carved it by using ONE HAND. crazy amazing!! i will have to get a pic and upload it at some point. :)
I am currently working on a 2010 calendar since my 2009 Basic Grey one isnt much use anymore.. i love it tho so im not gettin rid of it! :) it's kinda hard making a calendar w.out havin the handy lil calendar print outs... i have to make the lil things by hand! took me like 4 times to get the sizing and number of boxes right! LOL! next i am going to make a mini album of Mom & I's trip to Archiver's. i've been slackin!
I am hoping to make mom do a craft show w.me in June... maybe Trish will wanna have her Bagolitas in it and i can have the lil purse cards next to em!? lol.. thinkin far ahead. My goal for the year tho is to be in at least one craft show and make $100. i dont wanna shoot too high and get my hopes up and then fall short n be sad.
Anyways, i wanted to update while i had the chance... I MISS ALL OF U ONLINE FRIENDS!!! it totally sucks not being able to get online n chat n see whats goin on... i have lots to share and lots of pics to upload once i am back online!!! (im hoping to eventually get a laptop too so i can take the net w.me wherever i go :)
OH YEAH... i lost my cell phone. how one loses the only outside lifeline that was left is beyond me lol... but i did it! i have NO clue where it is... i know it is forever gone tho cuz its not anywhere. so i have been without a phone now for almost a month and its soo annoying!!! just when i get texting back... POOF my phone is MIA. lol! ANNND i went and looked at new phones and it is retarded expensive to get a new one! like $250 for the ones i like! soooo thats not happening for awhile!! :)
NEWAYS off to surf the rest of the net... hope all is well with everyone!! TAKE CARE!

Luv Amy

1 comment:

wandykj said...

I sooooooo miss you! I too feel stranded without my car. It's not the same with a loner minivan, hoping to get my car back by the end of this week then I can come see you & my little Madi:) I want to see her dressed up like Snow White! She'll be soooooo pretty!

Yes, I'm up for a craft show-we'll for sure do one during the Atkins Garage Sales. SO..... be making those projects. I've got some easy, peasy ideas that I'm gonna get done too! I was thinking that Madi could sell Kool-aid at it to make some money too-wouldn't that be cute?! Anyways, I Love you & Miss you tons!

~hugs~
Mom